Sunday 6 October 2013

About me and this blog

My name is Kieran Smith and I am a UEFA A Licenced coach, currently based in Spain. I have been coaching for around 10 years and I have worked for numerous professional and semi professional clubs in both England and Scotland.

The reason I am starting this blog is because I wanted a voice for my opinions and somewhere to keep the sessions and analysis I do/have done. I love getting involved on debates and conversations on Twitter but sometimes 140 characters is not enough for me to get my point across.

I am hoping to post sessions, analysis or articles at least once a month and I will have some guest posts from other top coaches to voice their opinions on things in order to help other coaches. Everything is open to comment and discussions and I hope everything posted helps or at least gets you thinking.

Looking forward to getting things started!

No comments:

Post a Comment